Friday, April 3, 2009

My twelfth 23 Thingy Experience

This was all about technorati, which I hated to be honest. The online help that comes with the site, is useless, not user friendly at all. It took me forwever to put a technorati tag under one of my posts (see post on my tenth experience) this is only optional, but it was killing me that I couldn't figure it out! It turned out that I had to join technorati and claim my blog in order for it to work. Technorati is a list of blogs essentially, but I can't really see any huge advantage to using it. If they made the site a bit more user friendly that might help. They do have a thing called a watchlist, which you could add your blog to, and they will contact you if your blog every gets mentions. I could see the advantage of that option, but this is the only positive I found about this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment