Friday, March 20, 2009

My Third 23 Thingy Experience

This is actually technically my 5, 6 and 7 thingy experience, I have just been counting it wrong. This experience was all to do flickr and photo stuff. Creating an account in flickr is easy, but the rest was not as easy for me, I think it is more time consuming that anything. I had a look at mappr, flickr color pickr and montagr, but when I couldn't figure out what to do straight away, I exited these resources fairly quickly. That is one problem I find with web 2.0 technology, if it doesn't happen instantly I tend to lose patience. I did use the map tool in flickr which was easy I was able to add the "Tombs of Kings" picture to the location paphos, cyprus on the map. I also had a look at the trading card maker, jigsaw maker and image generator and found all those easy to use (results are below!).

It does show you the amazing things you can do with photos. I have no doubt that I will use some of these resources again, when I have loads of time to play around with them!

1 comment: