Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Second 23 Thingy Experience

I started my RSS Feed adventure by registering with bloglines, but then quickly decided to just stick with a google feed reader, as I already had an account. If I had read Karen's post properly I would have known that! Setting up a feed reader is easy and a feed reader is very handy, as you can keep yourself up to date with things that interest you, without having to go visit the relevant website every time or clogging up your email. So I am now subscribed to Irish Times Breaking news, as I am obsesssed with checking the web version of the Irish Times, I am also stalking one or two colleagues on their 23 experience, and keeping myself updated on the UL Library Blog (even though I update it alot of the time, but you never know when a sneaky post can get in there)!

No comments:

Post a Comment